Precision Agriculture Solution
CLIENT: AgroInsider is an innovative company that provides agronomic consultancy supported by satellites and sensors’ data.
CHALLENGE: Create a tool to support the agronomic consulting service provided to its clients.
Create a new business model, taking advantage of a solution to create a new service for other consultants who want to get new solutions.
END-TO-END SOLUTION: Design, development and deployment of an agronomic monitoring tool to automate AgroInsider’s process of collecting (images and metadata from ESA satellites), processing and providing information to its clients.
- Automation of the information generation and delivery process (ESA satellites’ images and metadata) for each field parcel:
– Map automation for each Project/Crop/Plot.
- Adaptive UI (User Interface) through dynamic workflows based on user profile in order to provide a richer UX (User Experience);
- Clients’ management module;
- Integration with 3rd parties.
- Operational Efficiency: Less manual work in generating and delivering of information;
- Business Scalability: Increased responsiveness worldwide;
- New service/business model: The multilevel access to information extended the platform to B2B (professional clients – agronomists and consultants) who resell the information and platform access with the consultancy on top.
GLOBAL IMPACT: Each terrain and culture has its own specificities. Through technology, AgroInsider’s clients can achieve higher yields in a sustainable way, by improving productivity and quality while reducing costs and ecological impact (fertilizers, water, pesticides, etc.).